Fridge Electrolux RM 4271

Jul 17, 2018
Visit site
Good morning I bought a caravan where it brings a fridge Electrolux Rm 4271. It works 3 way. when I put it only in the gas position it does not need to turn on the 12v it does everything just gas does not need external power. I await a response I would like to see the refrigerator working

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
When the 'fridge is switched to gas operation, it the gas in the (usually) onboard gas bottle which is powering the fridge. This, however requires there to be gas in the bottle. The 12 volt setting is for when the caravan is attached to the towing vehicle, this allows the fridge to maintain temperature whilst being towed. It can take some time for the 'fridge to get down to temperature. The final setting shold be used when the caravan is connected to an external mains electrical supply.

Jul 17, 2018
Visit site
Thank you for your answer . My caravan is not Motohome and caravan power of 12 Volttos will have to be made through a certain external battery. Now with respect to my fridge not working I left it turned on 10 Hours only by gas and did not notice any difference probably will have some problem in it so the cold did not reach him. I'll try to see if anyone can inform me of any anomaly the flame keeps access to. I do not know what could be

Jul 17, 2018
Visit site
Thank you for the help minus a doubt? A refrigerator of these gets cold enough, I left it on 10 Hours gas and nothing has not frozen I read in several forum that ammonium sometimes needs to turn the refrigerator left it turned for a few hours and it is in the same someone can help me what to do more will be the thermostat or something similarly spoiled.

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
If the 'fridge is not getting down to temperature and you are sure that there is gas in the bottle, you may need to get it checked to see if it is lighting properly. I have found a Swift Owners' Handbook (here: https://orbit.brightbox.com/v1/acc-jqzwj/Swift-Group/handbooks/pdfs/000/000/013/original/1039536_Caravan_Owners_Hbook_2001.pdf?1472743464) which has instructions for the RM 4271 on page 68.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts