Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Ok question 3 lol
The caravan fridge works great on 240v mains don't know about 12v yet as the car has no aux plug but will get round to that soon,
Years a go my old monza's fridge had a mirror you pull down to see the flame light but this one an Electrolux fridge don't seem to have a view mirror so can't really tell if it's working
Any help be great thank you Mark

Think I may of just seen a view point in side fridge to the left???

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
I have an Electrolux in my Luna. On the left and near the bottom is a circular window. You can see the flame through it. When I lit it first time on the gas I was surprised to see it!

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
I was half writing this post indoors then in the van when I spotted the view hole lol
I found the fridge instructions in the service history box
I've turned all switches on on zig unit apparently turn bottom D to flame put bottom E on full then press bottom F a light should flash hold in bottom E for around 15/20 seconds all should work, hmmmm

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Well after reading instructions and looking for a red light that's not there hmmmm
3 hours later it's finally lit, knob seized in so had to use grips and petroleum jelly all free now but has a white flame on number 3 see how it goes
Dad had caravan from 2010 till now never used gas on fridge only 240v

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Well fridge working well now had it on and off for few days lights first time as it's never been on gas while dad had it all coming together now

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts