FTAO Andy W - re Honda CRV towbar

Apr 18, 2005
Visit site
Andy

You answered a previous question of mine re a detacable witter towbar for the Honda CRV diesel.

Can you confirm that the one fitted to your CRV diesel is the witter "stowbar" part number HN53AR.

Many Thanks

Alan

Apr 18, 2005
Visit site
Andy

Thanks very much for your info, it was much appreciated, I will be getting the same T/bar fitted this weekend and then shortly giving the CRV a try out.

Jun 26, 2006
Visit site
Alan,

I'm certainly happy with the CRV. With only one car in the family it is a good comprimise between a good tow car and an easy drive for Mrs W. I tow a Coachman Amara 520/4 which with an MTPLM of 1475kg is over the 85% match but feels very stable with no dramas to date - the max nose weight of 100kg is however much appreciated. The only other advice I would give is that the Honda diesel, whilst the best I have driven, does like higher revs and has a different feel to other diesels - you may need to change down to a lower gear earlier than you might of expected but so what if that give you the power that you require?

Sep 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi Alan

Couldn't agree more with Andy. The CRV is a great tug and a great drive solo as well. We tow a Challenger 530SE with ours and this year went to South Devon. No problems with stability and the degree of comfort made it a pleasure to travel all the way down and back again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts