FTAO Clive v

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Clive, did your friend Russell (can't remember if that was his first name or his last) receive a receipt from Lickhill Manor as we seem to have encountered a problem with anyone who has booked later than the main booking, thanks

Roy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You can't just command Clive to appear Roy. You have to entice him using a selection of carefully blended words. Try this; LPG or 4x4, perhaps Ringwood Best bitter will work. So if you include in the title "Can my 4x4 run on Ringwood Best Bitter instead of my usual LPG", he'll come running ;o)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You can't just command Clive to appear Roy. You have to entice him using a selection of carefully blended words. Try this; LPG or 4x4, perhaps Ringwood Best bitter will work. So if you include in the title "Can my 4x4 run on Ringwood Best Bitter instead of my usual LPG", he'll come running ;o)
Yes, I know. Too much time on my hands.........

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This is a bit worrying - you know me too well Lol!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts