Fully serviced pitches

Feb 19, 2007
Visit site
We are due to take our Grandkids on a trip in a couple of weeks. The site can only offer us a fully serviced pitch. As we are novices to caravaning and have never used a fully serviced pitch before can anyone advise on the following:

Will we still need to take the aquarol and wastemaster?

Do we need any special hoses or equipment, if so what and where can we get it?

Thank you

Jul 25, 2005
Visit site
Jacqui,

In my experience with fully serviced pitches they have always had the following:

1 A mains water tap with just a hose tail. I always carry a universal hose fitting which has a hose clip on rubber and it will fit most taps.

2 I also carry a mains (water) fitting for my 40 ltr aquaroll see here: http://www.shop-com.co.uk/op/~FL_Hitchman_Aquaroll_Mains_Adaptor-prod-28927804-56131814?sourceid=309 you will need to copy and paste the link into your web browser.

3 Wastmaster not necessary as the waste pipes from caravan go straight into the drains. Just make sure your pipes are long enough, or do as I do and carry a lenght of ridged waste pipe as an extension, just in case but it should not be necessary as you will be parked very close to the utilities ( waste, water, electricity and Elasan point) some even have TV connection points for good reception.

you can get all of the above pipes etc at any good main dealer,or caravan accessories shop. You could try Towsure to get more info on line.

Best wishes and enjoy

Pop

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Jacqui,

If you do not usually stay on serviced pitches ......there's nothing to say you have to buy all the equipment.Just use the pitch as you would normally do......but you won't have to walk as far to fill up/empty containers.Then you can have a good look at what every one else has and decide what to do in the future !! Happy Holidays :eek:)

Maureen

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts