Fun Swinging Caravanners!

Sep 11, 2006
Visit site
Hi folks, we are new to caravanning and wondered whether swinging or a 'lifestyle' culture exists with caravanners. Do any particular sites in the UK favour this or is it still a taboo subject that exists on a more covert level ?

I look forward to any information people could provide,

Julie.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Each to their own, the only thing I've known swing is the caravan beghind a car!

This is a family site and I dont think you are talking family activity unless mistaken.

Call a spade a spade, to my way of thinking you are talking perversion and behaviour for those that need help! And not the help this forum can give I hope!

Sorry if my view offends.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have never seen any site, commercial or club (CC or C&CC) advertise that they are a "Swinging" friendly site, maybe because everyone else will avoid them.

Caravan sites and camping sites are just that, sites to park up and enjoy YOUR holiday, what you do in the privacy of your caravan or tent is up to you, as long as it does not affect or disturb others.

I have to agree with Cris, and in fact you say in your own post about this activity being taboo and covert.

I am sure you will find the answers to your question, but not on this site.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Julie

I think you already know the answer to your query. Go away and don't bother us with your stupid questions of that nature.

That's the problem with soceity these days, some people have no morals and no respect.

Lisa

Edited by Mod2

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
OMG Brian - you have way too much time on your hands. I've just spent the last hour and a half googling/searching for Julies website just so I can give a second opinion on her chunky legs :O)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
OMG Brian - you have way too much time on your hands. I've just spent the last hour and a half googling/searching for Julies website just so I can give a second opinion on her chunky legs :O)
p.s. I'm only prepared to go on searching for another 3 hours - I have far more important things to do :O)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Found this on the outdoor megastore site:

Sunncamp Ultima 2-Berth Awning Inner

The Ultima inner will sleep two people (no use for swingers) and is designed to fit both the Ultima 260 and Ultima 390 awnings.

Lisa;o)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
p.s. I'm only prepared to go on searching for another 3 hours - I have far more important things to do :O)
Lord B

I think you'll be ok, they cater for all tastes, including OLDER caravanners.

Lisa

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Not wanting to promote the site try putting swinging and caravan (not necessarily in that order)into google and see what pops up ;o)
Hmmmmmmmmm at first I thought it was a wind-up but now I know it isnt. Spare my blushes Julie, whatever will Her Ladyship say if she peeps over my shoulder and sees me peeking at such lewdness. 14 times I've had to minimise the window as she walked by and even then it didn't stop me blushing. I suppose it's because I've led such a sheltered life and dont want to tarnish my halo. I must tell you this though, my halo nearly went into meltdown at the sight of those photos.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Don't think is Steve as I found Julie's homepage.

Not the best of viewing but it kept Lord B busy for 2 hours and 11 minutes.
......... more than 2 hours 11 minutes Brian, thats how long it took me to find the site. It took me another almost 2 hours to look at all the pics to verify that they were all of Julie and she wasn't telling us porkies :O)

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
This may get me into trouble but....

Oh LOOK, an ugly bird in the woods!

Man I am now scared. Brian, you spend WAYYYY too much time on the net!!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Lmmaaaooo, off sick with chest infection at the moment,getting good at heavy breathing calls ;O)

Actually wanted to post a link to advise on caravan snaking as a joke but that came up on google (honest)

Maybe the mod would like to delete the link as not really appropriate here.

Also we now know who ate all the pies.

Brian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
OK, who stole the pictures from the Easter Practical Caravan forum users meet?

I was told they were secure and would never see the light of day.

Must say, Steve looks good in plastic.....

You know I'm kidding, right?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts