Further education

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Got this tonight, what do you think? The idea of never having to attend college or university appeals.

I wonder what I should go for? A couple of things sprang to mind:

I could get a degree due to my knowledge of Cava and Champagne

Or, maybe a degree due to my extreme knowledge of chocolate

A degree in caravanning, now that's awesome

The more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards this, although it's not cheating, is it?

Here's the blurb:

To buy a degree is quite easy these days. Nevertheless most students just sit around in their usually boring local University classes, wasting money. Why would you do that? These days buying a degree is a matter of personal motivation. But why should you buy a degree? The main reason is the fact that buying a degree on1ine is going to save you time, a lot of time. Usually you have to verify your life experience and you instantly qualify. Even though that is not the main cause why people are buying life experience degree.

The actual reason why people buy a life experience degree is because they can not go to a institution in their surrounding area that offers the diploma program they are heading for: For example, if you live near a College which only offers renowned marketing degree, then this doesn't help you a bit if you're looking for a marketing degree. To attend classes you might have to travel long distances. Then it might be that the degree that you want is only offered by a institution which costs a fortune. So you have to leave your place, look for accommodation in the University's place and do all the other stuff involved costing you tons of cheeze.

If you buy a degree by verifying your life experience or work experience, you can find the right degree for you without ever having to leave your workplace and instead get all the documents like the diploma certificate with the University's legal verification and official seal certifying the degree chosen, the transcript, a cover letter, copies of the College's or University's official certificate of accreditation, the institutions postal prospectus approval and a few important things more.

Having a University degree is very important these days, and as always in life you should only stick with something you want.

Beware choosing to be something just because it was the only good degree your local institution offered. After all, you are only going to be good at your job if you like to do it. Thus, you have to get a degree that means something to

you. This used to be a task that could take you years.

Buying a degree is nothing harmful. It's a win-win situation for the Colleges involved as well as for you, getting the degree you dreamed of.Give us a call if you are interested to buy a degree from an University!

If you are interested to obtain your own degree, please give us a call at

1.718.9895.740 (INSIDE USA)

+1.718.9895.740 (OUTSIDE USA)

G

Why not. Doesn't everybody have a degree these days. A bit like having 2 cars or 2 tellys.

Actually, without trying to sound pompous I have one that was issued in the days when they were very hard to come by and took 4 years of blood sweat and a lot of tears to get. So what did I finally receive? A piece of A4 paper with typing on it. No scrolls, no seals, nothing. All there is to prove it is real is a watermark in the paper. As Beattie would say 'it was an ology, wasn't it?'. My car insurance certificate looks more impressive. But as they say, looks can be deceptive, and it did get me a good job.

May 5, 2005
Visit site
I had that email as well,but its not fair is it.You miss out on 3 years of p###ups and parties,not washing and being able to lie in all day.Rather go for a proper one in politics sociolgy or art where you cant fail and then pop down the dole office when its all over to see what you can get

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Well, degree or not, it appears the most likely way to jeopardise a career is to have a Facebook account. According to The Telegraph the info/personal details/photos leave their footprint for 10 years and are being used more and more by employers, universities etc. to sort out the wheat from the chaff. Scary stuff.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Now this posting is technicaly incorrect. Further education is undertaken at the local college (what at one time was referred to as a technical college). This type of college generally caters for students who wish to study on Btec, NVQ, GNVQ, City & Guilds, etc. courses. However some colleges are now offering lower degrees franchised from universaties.

In order to achieve a degree it would be necessary to attend a higher education establishment such as a universaty.

Just thought I would put the record straight as what is on offer is an American back door degree which in this country is not worth the paper it is written on.

As previously stated I cannot do those smiley icon things so will close with LOL. (Never learnt computers in the FE I was teaching in).

G

Colin,

Not so sure about the 'not worth the paper it is printed on' bit.

Didn't we have some incidents a while back of people working as Doctors with degrees from somewhere in Africa, that did not exist, or who had never been heard of by the institution?

In this country bluff and bravado will get you anywhere, especially if you can suggest some form of discrimination.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Colin,

Not so sure about the 'not worth the paper it is printed on' bit.

Didn't we have some incidents a while back of people working as Doctors with degrees from somewhere in Africa, that did not exist, or who had never been heard of by the institution?

In this country bluff and bravado will get you anywhere, especially if you can suggest some form of discrimination.
A case of bulls**t baffles brains

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts