Fuse board issues

Feb 28, 2021
Visit site
I've been told by my electrician that I need a new fuse board that goes under the seat in my bailey pageant 1999, does anybody know where I can get one. It's proving to be quite difficult

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Some more info would be good.
Why has your electrician said that you need a new fuse board?
Is that the mains panel or 12v fuse panel?
A photo would be very useful.

Failing anything else it may be an idea to contact Apuljack Engineering and see if they can help.
They are the very best at repairing this kind of item and often cheaper than buying a new one (if one exists)

Feb 28, 2021
Visit site
Some more info would be good.
Why has your electrician said that you need a new fuse board?
Is that the mains panel or 12v fuse panel?
A photo would be very useful.

Failing anything else it may be an idea to contact Apuljack Engineering and see if they can help.
They are the very best at repairing this kind of item and often cheaper than buying a new one (if one exists)

It's the 12v one under the seat, the electrician soldered a part for me, but he said there were more issues with it so better to get a new one.PXL_20210228_140729739.jpg

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thank you for the pictures, makes things a lot clearer, however I have not seen anything like that fuse board for a very long time, maybe 25 years now so the only possible replacement would be from a breakers, but even that is unlikely.

I think it would be best for you to talk to Apuljack and see if it is possible for them to fix it, which would mean you sending them the unit in your van, which then leads on to disconnecting it and marking exactly which wires go to which fuse, with as many photos as possible.

Failing Apuljack being able to fix your unit, then it looks like replacing with an up to date unit which would probably be a combined distribution system and PSU, which would entail quite a lot of changes to the wiring from what it is currently.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts