Fuse location 2007 Abbey spectrum 535

Apr 29, 2024
Visit site
HELLLP,
2007 Abbey Spectrum 535
I have lost power to the fridge, front roof light, battery test button doesn't work.
Checked all of the 12v fuses on the main consumer unit and all ok.
Looked at the manual (something us men don't normally do ha ha) it mentions about another fuse panel.
I have looked and the only one I could find is located under the front right seat.
There is 2 sets of fuses, 1 for the road lights, the other is for items powered off the 2nd socket from the car I assume, fridge , reverse lights and something else.
All fuses I have found I have checked and all ok.
I am pulling my hair out as there must be a simple explanation.
I have e mailed Swift to see if they can shed any light on this.
Thanks all

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Swelephant,

I can't give you specific answers for your caravan.

But it sounds as though the battery may not be connected. Several manufacturers fitt an additional high power fuse in the positive feed from the battery. This is usually inside the caravan where the battery wire emerge from the battery box.

Have you tried the caravan using the Electric Hook Up (EHU), do the appliances and fitting appear to work then?

Apr 29, 2024
Visit site
Hello Swelephant,

I can't give you specific answers for your caravan.

But it sounds as though the battery may not be connected. Several manufacturers fitt an additional high power fuse in the positive feed from the battery. This is usually inside the caravan where the battery wire emerge from the battery box.

Have you tried the caravan using the Electric Hook Up (EHU), do the appliances and fitting appear to work then?
Hi,
battery connected and hooked up to mains, all other 12v items work i.e pump, toilet flush, other 12v lights, fire fan. Will check for fuse though just in case, thanks. etc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts