Fuses in a Lunar LX2000

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
Help

I am trying to locate the fuses in my Lunar LX 2000.The handbook does not mension them at all but the wiring diagram shoes them. I have looked in the battery compartment where the hook up connects and followed the wiring to the switch board in the overhead locker but no fuses. I assume there must be some.Everything works I just wanted to know in case something decides not to.Please some-one help before I attack it with my tool kit and reduce it to kit form.

Ta Martyn

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Martyn,

It could be that you have re-settable fuses. I have a Elddis EX2000 and they kept the fuses to a minimum. What they did was install a ZIG X7/X8 (sorry to bore you with all the technical details) This has a bank of switches, 2 x rows of 4. The top 4 have off at the bottom and numbered 1, 2,3 and 4, the lower bank has on at the bottom and marked as pump, lights 1, Lights 2 and 5. This is a 12v distribution panel and are actually minature circuit-breakers and should a fault occur will trip out. According to the hand book these or indiviual switches can be reset after 2-3 minutes by gently rocking the switch and the device can be switced back on. If it fuses again get help. This negates the need to carry replacement fuses.(Quote from their hand book) I like your self looked all over the place for fuses and only found one which was the main battery fuse next to the battery inside the van.

I hope this helps or you may be on a completly differet system.

Rob

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts