future behavior

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Ok, Colin, but by the same argument if you say that you don't want the EU telling Britain what to do then why should parliament in London tell the Welsh or the Scots what to do?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
It's not as simple as that Lutz. The parliament in London is just that, somewhere that elected members of the country go to represent the population. Whether being Welsh, Scots, Northern Irish or English we all have similar interests in these isles, different interests to Poland, Greece or the future members, Turkey and the Balkans. Perhaps the parliament should be somewhere more central but historically it is in London. When we joined the EU we dumped our historic trading partners like Scandinavia, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Commonwealth countries. Now we are involved in a system thats getting to large and out of control. Just take the Common Agricultural Policy, because French farmers are inefficient we have to subsidise them. If a country doesn't like a law they veto it so thats the end of that legislation even if 99.99% of member countries were agreeable. Countries like the UK, Germany and France are going to be bled dry propping up the economies of these Balkan countries and Turkey. We are already suffering mass immigration from the last intake of former Eastern Bloc countries and the crime rate is escalating and I'm dreading what will happen when the Turks invade with their conflicts of culture with ours. Its bad enough trying to cope with the influx of illegal immigrants from non EU countries who have nothing in common with our own, you only have to look at the recent events in Europe, rioting, bombing etc. These people who are second generation and are born here have no loyalty to this country, their loyalty lies in where they originate from and their religion.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
It's not as simple as that Lutz. The parliament in London is just that, somewhere that elected members of the country go to represent the population. Whether being Welsh, Scots, Northern Irish or English we all have similar interests in these isles, different interests to Poland, Greece or the future members, Turkey and the Balkans. Perhaps the parliament should be somewhere more central but historically it is in London. When we joined the EU we dumped our historic trading partners like Scandinavia, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Commonwealth countries. Now we are involved in a system thats getting to large and out of control. Just take the Common Agricultural Policy, because French farmers are inefficient we have to subsidise them. If a country doesn't like a law they veto it so thats the end of that legislation even if 99.99% of member countries were agreeable. Countries like the UK, Germany and France are going to be bled dry propping up the economies of these Balkan countries and Turkey. We are already suffering mass immigration from the last intake of former Eastern Bloc countries and the crime rate is escalating and I'm dreading what will happen when the Turks invade with their conflicts of culture with ours. Its bad enough trying to cope with the influx of illegal immigrants from non EU countries who have nothing in common with our own, you only have to look at the recent events in Europe, rioting, bombing etc. These people who are second generation and are born here have no loyalty to this country, their loyalty lies in where they originate from and their religion.
my sentiments entirely ,you couldnt have put it better Lord B

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Right, stand by your beds!! I'm back! I've only glanced at the postings since Friday, and they seem to be OK, so no detentions this time.With regard to Saturday afternoon at 3.30 pm, I think we should just gloss over that, and restart time on Sunday! And yes thank you I had a good weekend otherwise,although I always find Linclnshire very flat and uninteresting as a county. Always glad to get back to the lumpy bits on our side of the Severn.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Right, stand by your beds!! I'm back! I've only glanced at the postings since Friday, and they seem to be OK, so no detentions this time.With regard to Saturday afternoon at 3.30 pm, I think we should just gloss over that, and restart time on Sunday! And yes thank you I had a good weekend otherwise,although I always find Linclnshire very flat and uninteresting as a county. Always glad to get back to the lumpy bits on our side of the Severn.
lmaooooo emmerson.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
K***a had a right field day on Friday night and flooded the whole site with his rubbish - neither moderator was available at the time but Mr. Mod 1 came on duty on Saturday morning and deleted all postings and any others relating to him. Thank God for moderators.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
K***a had a right field day on Friday night and flooded the whole site with his rubbish - neither moderator was available at the time but Mr. Mod 1 came on duty on Saturday morning and deleted all postings and any others relating to him. Thank God for moderators.
That's why I can't find them! Thanks Colin. Are you wearing a black armband for the death of Welsh Rugby?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmerson I am not particularly interested in the game I spent Saturday afternoon (part) shopping with the wife and the rest on this forum - I did not watch the game. I must be one of the few Welshmen who doesn't like rugby. Mind you it was a good wind up with our friends east of the dike. As I said previously I hope I am not put in the same catergory as K***a for this. I can also claim that I am not interested in soccer or golf. Another claim to fame is that I have never been drunk in my life as I have a tendancy to make a fool of myself without drink. However I am fortunate to remember what I have done and go back to apologise for my ways the following day.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmerson I am not particularly interested in the game I spent Saturday afternoon (part) shopping with the wife and the rest on this forum - I did not watch the game. I must be one of the few Welshmen who doesn't like rugby. Mind you it was a good wind up with our friends east of the dike. As I said previously I hope I am not put in the same catergory as K***a for this. I can also claim that I am not interested in soccer or golf. Another claim to fame is that I have never been drunk in my life as I have a tendancy to make a fool of myself without drink. However I am fortunate to remember what I have done and go back to apologise for my ways the following day.
Morning Colin(brigend). To each his own,my friend! Lets all enjoy life in our own way.Personally, I like Rugby,and enjoy a drink(or two), and,dare i say it, drive a 4x4, but does that make me your enemy? I sincerely hope not!

TRENDING THREADS