Gas cooker

May 22, 2017
Visit site
Hi again guys, sorry again for burdening you all with my issues but I'm having a problem lighting my cooker. My van is a 1999 Lunar Solar 505 and the cooker is a Spring Cara. I unfortunately have no manuals so before I go and buy a new regulator I want to make sure there are no stop valves I've missed and that all stop valves are pointing the correct direction. Any help would be great and yes there is gas in the tank lol

May 22, 2017
Visit site
Hello again folks, if admin want to remove this thread please do. I persevered and it seems I didn't have the gas bottle opened far enough. Another novice mistake but I'm getting there :(

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ha ha ha. well a least you had a bottle. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:.
I remember once taking the van for a unscheduled weekend. quick check over load the van check the nose weight. on the back and away.
when I got on site went in front locker to turn on the gas. :woohoo: no bottle. forgot I had used it for the blow torch and not put it back on the van. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
expensive weekend had to buy a new bottle plus rental for two days. yeah but you only do this once. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

May 22, 2017
Visit site
Lol thankfully no all was well when we got to the site. The site we stayed on allow caravans to be left off peak for £2 per night so we took advantage and stayed 3 weekends and all was good, thankfully.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
At least it was sorted and didn't cost anything. We all do weird and wonderful things from time to time and that's all part of the fun. :whistle:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts