Gaslow systems

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Buckman said:
...If you do not have a Safefill bottle and no experience in refilling them, why did you bother to post? :unsure:

I'm sorry Buckman I didn't realise I needed your permission to post. :blink:

But to the point which was that you stated you could fill you gas bottle at ANY Morrisons store. That is patently not true as both I and others have pointed out. Why have you not commented about their post's?

Just becasue I do not have a safefill bottle, does not mean I don't have a valid point of view about them. In the past I have used refillable bottles, indeed I have filled many of them as part of one of my jobs.

I will post when and where I believe I have a point or contribution to make, as indeed you can also do.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
As seasoned caravanners we spend a lot of time in Sutherland and the Scottish Islands. Next to no Morrisons. Never seen a gas fill place. All this hot gas about not a lot imo. I’m sticking with my faithful 6kg propane’s which are easily swapped at most sites even in Sutherland B)

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
ProfJohnL said:
Buckman said:
...If you do not have a Safefill bottle and no experience in refilling them, why did you bother to post? :unsure:

I'm sorry Buckman I didn't realise I needed your permission to post. :blink:

But to the point which was that you stated you could fill you gas bottle at ANY Morrisons store. That is patently not true as both I and others have pointed out. Why have you not commented about their post's?

Just becasue I do not have a safefill bottle, does not mean I don't have a valid point of view about them. In the past I have used refillable bottles, indeed I have filled many of them as part of one of my jobs.

I will post when and where I believe I have a point or contribution to make, as indeed you can also do.

I think it is fairly obvious to any one that I meant any Morrisons store that has a LPG pump. After all why on earth would you want to try and refill an empty gas bottle at a Morrisons store that does NOT have a LPG pump. Your title indicates that you are supposed to be the clever one so it is easier to address the person who is supposed to know more about everything than others and the others look up to you for the information so not sure why you seem upset because I quoted your post. You should be honoured that i took the time to correct you. :p

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Buckman said:
EH52ARH said:
Just checked up, our closest Morrisons for Safefill is over 20 miles away, so round trip to refill looses any advantage, and the same with Gaslow. Also the same with BP lite.
Win some lose some. Stick to EHU and BBQ using calor.

Not sure any one would worry about filling up when at home. We wait until we are out and about with the caravan and then fill up our Safefill. :)

Bucks, I l ways checkout on how much gas , I have left ready for the next trip out, and then check just before away again in case the bottle has leacked, but each to there ownnway, Always go away with enough wine and beer, never want to wait to stop on the way, might not have enough on site, gas that is. :p

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts