GB Stickers

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
My new caravan has a number plate with a GB logo next to the number.Can anyone please tell me if I still need a GB sticker on the back of my 'van when I travel abroad?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As your previos reply said if you have U.K G.B plates you do not need a G.B sticker,but make sure your caravan has a U.K.G.B number plate.

Rob

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
O.K

I did not read your posting correctly. Having checked your posting it says I have a G.B plate on my van.(Me der der). Any way seeing we are members of the E.U you do not have to display a seperate G.B sticker on your van, but fly the flag as I do and stick a magnetic one on the car.(By the way what does G.B stand for, Great Britain ( don't think so with our taxes and congested roads)

Rob

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Over the years it has amazed me how many British cars have not displayed a GB sticker even though the car did not have a UK GB plate. You never heard of the continental police stopping anyone for the non-display of a GB sticker.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Over the years it has amazed me how many British cars have not displayed a GB sticker even though the car did not have a UK GB plate. You never heard of the continental police stopping anyone for the non-display of a GB sticker.
Never been fined for no G B sticker ,try the Belgain police on a summer purge on tourists cost me 30 euros last year had one on van but wrong size acording to motor cycle cop by Oostende Airport so BEWARE.... Tom

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Never been fined for no G B sticker ,try the Belgain police on a summer purge on tourists cost me 30 euros last year had one on van but wrong size acording to motor cycle cop by Oostende Airport so BEWARE.... Tom
Wow! Must have put you off the place!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Wow! Must have put you off the place!
Yea just a bit to say the least even more so as we where only passing through on our way to Austria, Try getting a proper size G B sticker abroad..i should mention the offending sticker was given to us by Sea France once again Beware...tom

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts