Geist

jo3

Jul 3, 2007
Visit site
We like the layouts of Geist tourers but know nothing about them.

Are they good quality? We are on our first van, an Avondale Dart, and are keen that our next one is better put together. Ours has never felt right since we had a leak repaired. Build quality is what matters with our kids, not luxury.

I have seen Geist vans on site but can find hardly any used ones for sale.

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
HI JO

Try this site www.elitecaravans.co.uk

Northampton Road

Blisworth, Northampton NN7 3DW

Thought about one ourselves just to long for the site we store on. Well built German

Db

Jan 11, 2009
Visit site
We have had a Geist LV555 for 3 years now, Excellent quality of the van, unlike other foreign vans, these are built specifically for the UK market and have all the UK specs, including L/H door, the only non uk standard on the van are the sockets for the 12v electrics, which are the same as Mercedes/Volvo Trucks use, easily available here in the uk.

We have a Dealer locally who sells second hand, Look

HERE

Jan 11, 2009
Visit site
We have had a Geist LV555 for 3 years now, Excellent quality of the van, unlike other foreign vans, these are built specifically for the UK market and have all the UK specs, including L/H door, the only non uk standard on the van are the sockets for the 12v electrics, which are the same as Mercedes/Volvo Trucks use, easily available here in the uk.

We have a Dealer locally who sells second hand, Look

HERE

sorry, link is [URL=www.geistforlife.com/about.html]Click Here

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
We've got a Geist AK495 (5 berth with fixed rear bunks) and we love it. The bunks are a sensible width for our growing teenagers and the layout works perfectly for us. It's our first caravan and the build quality just seems more rugged than some of the others we considered. It also came with 5 electrical sockets as standard which is a bonus (some we saw only had 2). We would have liked a Hymer but the weight and, more importantly, the cost put us off. Our Geist weighs in at 1390kg MTPLM which is spot on for our diesel Zafira to pull.

We're now in our third season with our van and the only problem we've had was a sticking front locker which Geist mended in about 20 minutes when we called in on spec as we were passing on our way home from holiday.

All in all, we'd highly recommend Geist to anyone and wouldn't hesitate to buy another although we expect to keep this one for some time yet as we love it so much.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I had a Geist Aktiv 560 a few years ago and I loved it. Very good quality and the fixed bunks could also take an adult's weight.

Unfortunately I moved onto motorhomes and sold it but I now regret it since going back to caravanning as it was a great caravan and its hard to get another new one.

I'd recommend the Geist caravans if you can get one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts