Germany and the rhine.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Returning from Italy last year we passed through Germany and stayed on lake constance. from there we travelled through the black forest and were taken in by the scenary.

So now we are loking into going to Germany for 2 weeks in the summer,and the area around mainz/koblenz where the river rhine is said to be at its best.

Really looking for any info, ie campsites,what to see prices of boat trips ect ect.....

Cheers Gio.

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Giovanni,

Leave a message for the attention of Lutz.He lives in Germany near Frankfurt.....but he's in China at the moment.He is a fund of information.

Maureen

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Thank you maureen.

Yes i was hoping lutz would reply, did not know he was away,so i will look out for him when he returns.

Also hoping to here from caravaners who have traveled to, or through this area.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Hello Giovanni, yes I'm still in China. I'll be back in Germany at the end of the month.

As Maureen says, I live not far from Frankfurt and only a couple of minutes drive from the Rhine. As I'm not at home at the moment I haven't got access to all the information but you're welcome to drop me a line.

Feb 17, 2007
Visit site
Giovanni, Maureen, Lutz. Can't resist a comment on this - a response in three and a half hours. That is faster than most so called help lines that you have to pay for! ! ! Brilliant.

TRENDING THREADS