Get us started

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I would like to say that at Coachman , Trevor and Matthew have been very helpfull, the workmanship is excellent, The engineers and fitters have also resealed all the externall locker panels, I have been given a new Gas and Electric certification, so I am very happy with the two week turn around.
I would also like to thank Wayne, at Direct Lesuire Repairs, in Newark on Trent for dealing with the Warranty side of this for me.

Hutch.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Well after putting the van away for the weekend after getting it back from Coachman, Due to having family around for " Whos going to get the cold next weekend". Eventually brought the van home to refit al the upholstery and euipment. And new fully fitted carpets . "my knees hurt". Only to find my other Hex Shaft on the Motor mover has snapped,
I told the people at Power Touch a month ago that they would both break , but no. That would be an extra cost of£25.to THEM. The fitter had to travel over 90 miles round trip, which he has claimed, to PowerTouch. Now he has to come ou again, False Economy.
Well DD and Martin my manflu almost gone, Didn't use the Glenmorangie Hot Toddys, Tried, Jack Daniels Fire, it has Cinamon in it, lovely, so now looking for sites with a hard standing and near a pub, Merry Christmas to all.
Hutch.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm glad your chill is better. We only had one snap and that's because we'd changed to auto engage before the next one did. Ours was a 2010 unit. Bit chilly up here at the moment so I hope RMK is faring a little better.

TRENDING THREADS