GHOSTS IN THE CARAVAN

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
has anybody ever experienced anything strange in there caravan ,for example,thigs moving or have moved when you wake up or even strange noises.i know it sounds daft but i have noticed things have moved during the night,eg television moved from chest of drawers to floor.

would be interested to hear if you have experienced anything like this?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Dave, have you consulted your doctor about your drink problem. I did and they are very understanding. I reduced the weight of my caravan through their help and medication. I no longer tow pink elephants and blue hippos all around the country :O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Dave, have you consulted your doctor about your drink problem. I did and they are very understanding. I reduced the weight of my caravan through their help and medication. I no longer tow pink elephants and blue hippos all around the country :O)
thanks guys,i will see the doctor t/row and check that the corner steadies are down

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
Dave,

If you partake in the "swinging caravan club" then it's only natural to become confused when you wake up in a different caravan each morning.

Robert

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Dave,

It would be interesting to have more details about your 'van.

Is it, by any chance, from the Polter range by the foreign manufacturer Geist?

Aug 30, 2005
Visit site
Dave,

Was your door unlocked in the morning?!

Could it be that someone tried to nick it during the night but got distrubed?!

I think the living worry me more than the dead!!!!

Vicky

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well, this is very strange but similar things happened in our caravan whilst we were away recently.

One morning my perfume was not where I had left it the previous night, I found it on a shelf above the cooker.

On another occasion, I could not find a pair of my shoes, I know I had left them in the wet locker but I discovered them near the door in the awning.

My favourite necklace was not in the drawer where I had left it, I found that on the bathroom shelf.

I was very worried about these events and wondered if the previous owner had died in the van and was worried that it might be haunted.

I'm happy to report that I did manage to solve the mysteries and it wasn't a ghost at all.

Silly me, I have a 14 year old daughter.

Lisa

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
hi dave,

funny, I had the same problem at home after 3 pints of draught Becks and a couple of good malts haven't drung German beer since

Will

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Dave

Bring your van to the meet and on one of the nights we have a sayons with bring a bottle party.

Mark
thanks to all who replied but this morning i noticed that spare wheel had been moved from the spare wheel holder in the floor to the kitchen work surface.EXPLAIN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY AM NOW THINKING OF SELLING IT AND TRADING IT IN FOR A NEW VAN.

Sep 3, 2002
Visit site
I can certainly sympathise with your experiences. We used to arrive on site, and find bottles/cans of beer lying on the floor of the van. The only place they could have come from was the fridge, but that was not only shut - but locked as well!

Various thoughts ran through our heads, such as did someone go into the van while we were parked en route etc, or did we forget to put the beer in the fridge in the first place?

It took us a while to realise that the fridge door wasn't quite aligned so that it wasn't locking as well as it should. That's now sorted.....now what about that TV that keeps moving?

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Here's a chiller for you, totally unconnected with caravans but I'm sure his lordship will be interested.

My brother-in-law used to work for Berkshire ambulance service and on one shift was forced to take the spare ambulance out as their's had broken down. After a few miles they heard noises in the back but couldn't find any loose kit and as they were not on a job both Len and his mate were in the front cab. Several times over the shift this happened and also the heater wasn't working either.

On return to the base they were greeted by the manager to say that tomorrow night they had got their old ambulance back as it was fixed. Len remarked, great because this one is like a fridge with the heater not working. To which the gaffer replied, the heater works fine. Two bemused ambulancemen were then asked if they thought anything else was wrong with the vehicle, and they told him about the noises. His reply was that the ambulance was haunted and that there was absolutely nothing wrong mechanically with the vehicle.

I do hope I've not put anyone off using a converted ambulance.

Steve L.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Here's a chiller for you, totally unconnected with caravans but I'm sure his lordship will be interested.

My brother-in-law used to work for Berkshire ambulance service and on one shift was forced to take the spare ambulance out as their's had broken down. After a few miles they heard noises in the back but couldn't find any loose kit and as they were not on a job both Len and his mate were in the front cab. Several times over the shift this happened and also the heater wasn't working either.

On return to the base they were greeted by the manager to say that tomorrow night they had got their old ambulance back as it was fixed. Len remarked, great because this one is like a fridge with the heater not working. To which the gaffer replied, the heater works fine. Two bemused ambulancemen were then asked if they thought anything else was wrong with the vehicle, and they told him about the noises. His reply was that the ambulance was haunted and that there was absolutely nothing wrong mechanically with the vehicle.

I do hope I've not put anyone off using a converted ambulance.

Steve L.
Hi Steve, how is Len? The last time I saw him we were returning to Hereford from Oswestry and he was pushing a pram with his wife somewhere around the Kimbolton turn. Long time ago now though, that child is probably in their 20's.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Dave

Bring your van to the meet and on one of the nights we have a sayons with bring a bottle party.

Mark
Dave

That's very spooky indeed.

Animals pick up on 'supernatural' activity, particularly some dogs. Have you thought about seeing if a dog will enter your caravan, if it does, watch how it behaves. You'll soon notice if the dog is feeling something.

I thought about you last night. I went upstairs with my SBT and my daughter's bedroom door was open. I was pottering around when I heard my dog barking. I went to investigate, he was standing in her bedroom doorway with his hair standing on end and standing rigid. He was staring at something in my daughters bedroon.

I was a bit nervous to say the least. I put the light on and went into the bedroom to investigate. Do you know what it was? It was my daughter's guitar in it's case, propped up against the wall. Frightened my poor dog to death!!

Seriously though, hope you sort something out.

Let us know.

Regards

Lisa

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
I do wish people would take the subject of the occult seriously.

I believe you were bothered by past spirits.

We had a similar problem with our van, mysterious bumps etc.

I consulted my mother in law who has Romany blood so has some experience in this field and this is what we used to solve the problem.

Gather all the glass vessels in your van and place them in a large circle on a flat smooth surface.

Any amount of people now need to gather around the vessels and gaze carefully into the centre of those vessels, eventually some people will be able to see what is inside some of them.

Take those vessels and carefully place them to one side.

What you have left is the vessel(s) where the spirit has escaped.

In our instance it was an old American by the name of Jack Daniels.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts