Godrevy Park CC site

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We are thinking of booking this site in July 2005, Can anyone give me any information on the site. Is the beach in walking distance to the site? Is the area suitable for surfing or would we be better at Newquay? Will the kids enjoy the site? Thanks for any info.

nor

Dec 21, 2003
Visit site
hi ross

when our boys came with us we always stayed at tregurrian c&cc site just out side newquay, walking distance to watergate bay i think the beach has a webb site now for extreme sports. it is a great location for surfing and body boarding lessons. if you are members of the cc only i think the site at perranporth treamble valley might also be a good location for sufing. but we are thinking of going to godrevy park this year, with out our boys sadly as they no longer want to come with us. good luck.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We've been going on & off for the last 30 years, even before the CC bought it. It's a very nice site, the facilities have been up-graded in the last few years. The beach is great for surfing especially at high tide and flat and therefore shallow and fairly safe at low water. It's about 3/4 mile walk from the site but there is an access road opposite the site and a car park near the beach. Sennen, near land's end is the best surfing beach in the area about 20 miles away.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts