Going away at Easter?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
Hi.

We are off to the new Caravan Club site in the New Forest. Chose not to travel far because of the busy roads on the Thursday before Easter.

Andrew
Sounds wise to not go far. We've got over 220 miles to go but we're going the week before so hopefully traffic won't be too bad. Have a good time. Denise

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thats a site we fancy going to. I'd be interested to hear how you get on. Denise
Denise

Been to this site quite a few times, lovely site, small touring area. On site there is a small clubhouse. it also has swimming pool and jacuzzi and sauna. The times we have been we have been the only ones using the pool.

Close to Aberaeron too.

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
Sounds wise to not go far. We've got over 220 miles to go but we're going the week before so hopefully traffic won't be too bad. Have a good time. Denise
Hi. We have been to Binghams Farm several times but not in the last couple of years, we liked it very much. Have a good time.

Andrew

Jan 16, 2007
Visit site
Hi Ian

We're going there too.

Have you been before? It's our first time on this site.

Any info?

Mac
We went last year at Easter. It's a very nice site, 5 mins walk from the town, most pitches are grass pitches and there's direct access to the lake from site. Last year we had great weather. The town was busy and it was hard to get a table in the pubs for a meal, but that didn't bother us too much as there is plenty too choose from. There's a park on site which the kids liked. There was two toilet blocks so didn't have to wait too long to get a shower.

Fairly easy to get to just follow instructions in book.

May see you there.

Regards

Ian

Mar 3, 2008
Visit site
filey brigg for easter.its our 3rd year caravaning, up to now. the elastic band as only stretched to the east coast sites.sister in law as deffected from the static gang after spending a couple of weekends with us,and purchased a tourer i spotted for sale.Brother in law as talked husband into touring scotland in august,carn't wait.We've also picked up a new sorrento today so should have no problems towing.

lyn

Mar 5, 2007
Visit site
sun valley near mevagissey thursday to monday.nice indoor pool and childrens indoor play area,in case it does'nt warm up.first trip out this year and first trip with the mondeo.cant wait!

Aug 8, 2007
Visit site
Tim thinks Keswick is expensive because if we are not up a hill or on a fell, we are revamping our outdoor wardrobe at George Fishers. Hope you get clear weather to enjoy those amazing views. Denise
Hi Denise

I absolutely agree with you ....Keswick is expensive for the very reason you pointed out!

Oh well...I need some new boots anyhow!

Mac

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
We are off to Woodhall Spa C&CC site! :O)
Hi Mark Mac, we have been to this site before, and it's lovely. The last time we went we had a grassy pitch in the open, not knowing what the weather will be like, this time we have gone for hardstanding in the wooded area. There is a pond on site which attracts the ducks from the nearby nature reserve! Dog walking very good, well recommended site!!:O)

Feb 23, 2007
Visit site
We're off to Sheepcote CC site Brighton, with the two kids and Chocolate Lab. Good Friday Until Bank Holiday Monday. can't wait! Hope it warms up by then though!

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
Stop stop stop, I am in the middle of a 7 week caravan fast enforced by circumstances and taking the little people to Disney, I even tried to persuade them to do it in an RV!

That is the longest break in over 2 years.

Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
Stop stop stop, I am in the middle of a 7 week caravan fast enforced by circumstances and taking the little people to Disney, I even tried to persuade them to do it in an RV!

Poor you. What a nightmare. You'll have to make up for it with a weekend in the van when you escape. Denise

Jul 4, 2005
Visit site

Off to the Caravan Club site at Godrevy Park, Hayle in Cornwall.

About 10 miles from where we live!!

Gives us chance to check everything is working OK and we can remember how to put up the awning!

Jul 4, 2005
Visit site
Off to the Caravan Club site at Godrevy Park, Hayle in Cornwall.

About 10 miles from where we live!!

Gives us chance to check everything is working OK and we can remember how to put up the awning!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts