golden valley derby

Jun 29, 2008
Visit site
We stayed over two years ago so it may be better now. The setting is lovely. The pitch/area we were in was red shale and it rained heavily. This soon turned to red mush. The showers were clean apart from after the rainy day when they were covered in mud from the tent field. There was a childrens playroom upstairs above the shower block with a pool table. After dark this was used by adults as a makeshift bar, who, although the toilets were only down the steps, persisted in urinating on said steps. Upon leaving I informed the owner about certain peoples antics and assured him that the minority would ruin a beautiful site. He assured me he would take action. On the upside there is the Midland Railway Centre next door and I love large scale engineering! Well worth a visit. It may well have changed alot and the website would have you believe that.
Dave

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I've never heard of this place and I'm always interested in new sites we could visit. That is until I saw the prices
smiley-surprised.gif

By the end of summer I might be running out of cash to book anywhere else so I know I can rely on Gump for a sub ... heh! heh! heh!

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
we were on this site on a seasonal pitch for 2 yrs weve just left due to ever increasing site fees shame really lovely site great for kids

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts