Good news re CLs

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Reading the new CMHC magazine it was really pleasing to see 34 new CLs have opened within the UK.
Perhaps with the growth in sales of touring vehicles landowners may see more scope for business diversification. There were no announcements for CLs closing either. If the trend continues with the C&CC CS’s then it is good news for those who enjoy staying on a CL/CS. It could also help off loading at main sites too. Good luck to the newly opened 5 unit sites.

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
Such a welcome change to the years in and years out of progressively losing 5 van sites, l hope it is as it seems. The next few months figures will be interesting.
We can't have too many good 5 van sites, IMO the real jewel of both Clubs, but one they both fail to realise.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Must admit I was surprised at the number but it is good news. Not sure how much Covid has to do with it as it takes time to set up a site although they may have been a way of spending time and looking to the future in the early days of lockdown.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I noticed that some were adults only so even more good news. :D However I think paying £12 and more for a CL with no electric may mean less customers?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I noticed that some were adults only so even more good news. :D However I think paying £12 and more for a CL with no electric may mean less customers?
You would like a CL in Norfolk then. £38 per night serviced individual hedged pitches and adults only. 😂

Fully booked for end of October so we’ve had to choose the ordinary Premium serviced pitch at a reduced cost. LOL

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi oc what the name of the site in Norfolk can put it on the list for next year thanks
Beachball
its the Old Brick Kilns near Holt. We have been there before and it’s a a very good site and well placed for sightseeing around the coast. Great birdwatching spots. The site regularly features near the top on various surveys. Restaurant and bar although pre order takeaways currently.

Reactions: Beachball
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Beachball
its the Old Brick Kilns near Holt. We have been there before and it’s a a very good site and well placed for sightseeing around the coast. Great birdwatching spots. The site regularly features near the top on various surveys. Restaurant and bar although pre order takeaways currently.
Hi Clive it looks like a lovely site i have put it in the diary thanks for the information :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts