good quality campsite on north german coast

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This is an area that i'd love to go to but as we are limited with holidays we usually gravitate towards the sun! I'd be grateful if anyone could tell me what the climate would be like in July / August.

Dec 28, 2005
Visit site
As David kindly pointed out, my wife and I spent quite some time in the area last year and this year. Oh, and we have already booked for next year :) Details of both tours, including sites used, can be found on http://www.kdmercer.com/Caravan_Touring.html

Both years we started at L

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The problem is I don't know this area at all, but have been advised that it is quite beautiful and well worth a visit. Whether its the baltic coast or north sea coast I'm not sure. I didn't really want to venture too far off the beaten track. So any campsite suggestions for both areas would be greatfully received. At least then I will have a reference point for further research.

cheers

John

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
We stayed at Rosencamp on the outskirts of St. Peter Ording on the North Sea coast last year. It was nice but being on the outskirts of town, it was a bit far to walk to the shops and our bikes came in useful. In hindsight, especially if you are not taking bikes, I'd recommend Campingplatz Zur Perle in B

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts