Good service bad service

May 20, 2005
Visit site
The other half was jet washing the flags when the hose springs a leak, so its a trip to ( well know DIY store) to get a replacement jump in car try to start engine it turns over but refuses to start.

SERVICE GOOD

I phone the RAC 2 rings and they answer take my details tell me patrol man will be with me with in 45 minutes and will ring me 5 minutes before he arrives 15 minutes later phone rings, patrol man says he'll be with me in 5minutes. He arrives I tell and show him whats happening. He knows straight away whats happened my wife had moved the car off the drive on Sunday when it was very cold and had put it back when very cold this had caused the cold start sensor/controler ? to malfuntion, with in 2 minutes the is car running like a dream the guy was very pleasent.

SERVICE BAD

So of we set to (well know DIY store)arrive to find that the hose has to be bought as a kit with new trigger but no lance cost £15.95 (this washer is thier own brand)Lance £9.99

so we look at the price of a new Jet washer(identical to the one we have) complete with hose trigger and Lance £23.48.

So we buy new jet washer, it just does not make sense.

How do they come to these silly prices.

May 20, 2005
Visit site
Yes I found that to be true with my Lexmark then found that Amazon supply lexmark ink for 60% less and free postage when buying 2.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts