Grange Caravan Club Site

Jun 26, 2005
Visit site
Hi, has anyone got any feedback on the Grange CC site in Durham ,just searched on google earth and it looks very close to A1 , wondered how noisy it was?

Appreciate any views,thinking of going late November

Cheers Baza

G

Yes, it is close to the A1 and yes, there is traffic noise, but it is not exceptional and we did not find any problem in sleeping. As you wish to go in November you probably have good choice of pitches, so pick one as far away as you can. Beware that weekends it can get pretty busy regardless of season. Nice site and good facilties.

Jan 28, 2008
Visit site
Yes, it is close to the A1 and yes, there is traffic noise, but it is not exceptional and we did not find any problem in sleeping. As you wish to go in November you probably have good choice of pitches, so pick one as far away as you can. Beware that weekends it can get pretty busy regardless of season. Nice site and good facilties.
I stayed at Grange just one night recently, used as an overnight base to visit friends. Agree with Scotch Lad's comments re traffic noise, it is just a background hum, didn't bother me and I am terrible about traffic noise! It is a very nice site and very handy for Durham and surrounds.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts