Graphics

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all , a friend of mine at work has a Bailey's and his graphics have sun faded on the top and rear , I know a while ago there was mention of somewhere we could get graphics on the stickers from but I can't seem to find it ; could someone please enlighten me to where people go to to get new graphics .

Thanks , Craig .

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I had some on a Challenger that were damaged by a cleaning agent prior to purchase. It only showed in certain light so we didnt find out until we got the van home. As far as Swift were concerned, it was a manufacturer order, and although the caravan was only just purchased and under warranty, the dealer was loathe to replace them because of the sheer cost, it was a full set for one side. We won the argument in the end but I do know originals are crazy expensive.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
May 7, 2012
Visit site
You can sometimes get the on e bay but not guaranteed. Graphics can be a problem as I suspect once a range has been replaced the remaining graphics are available but no more will be made.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Go with the first link in Otherclives post.
Could have been me as I got my replacements from there, ring them, then email photo's of existing with sizes of the decal, if lettering give them actual sizes of the individual letters. Nice if they still have a bit of colour as they will match like for like.
The sonata symphony ones on there web are the ones they did for my van.
Good luck

Edit; Just thought also when they have designed them they sent me small samples, just ask!!

Nov 17, 2005
Visit site
Bailey's spare parts at https://www.primaleisure.com/category/caravn-decals will give you the complete range.

Decals for my 2012 Olympus 530/4 are available in 11 working days and at a reasonable price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts