Great EV towing report from Andrew Ditton

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
MKC - Milton Keyens Central. ULEX - typo - Should be ULEZ - the London low emission zone, known a a CAZ (clean air zone) in other cities.

MKC - Milton Keyens Central, is that not MKC Milton Keynes Counci?

I was in education. 20 years ago there was a spate of people using acronyms. Then, at meetings, of which I went to far too many, the invitees began questioning them and demanding English. It eventually did the trick. But it was always funny when a speaker used one and was asked what it stood for and they did not know.

Admittedly some are obvious.

John

Last edited:
Reactions: ProfJohnL and Hutch
Jul 23, 2021
Visit site
MKC - Milton Keyens Central, is that not MKC Milton Keynes Counci?

I was in education. 20 years ago there was a spate of people using acronyms. Then, at meetings, of which I went to far too many, the invitees began questioning them and demanding English. It eventually did the trick. But it was always funny when a speaker used one and was asked what it stood for and they did not know.

Admittedly some are obvious.

John
Acronym overload. MKC = Milton Keynes Central (the train station) and Council.
CMK = Central Milton Keynes.
I work in IT (networking specifically). Every thing I do is acronym soup…

Reactions: Jcloughie
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Acronym overload. MKC = Milton Keynes Central (the train station) and Council.
CMK = Central Milton Keynes.
I work in IT (networking specifically). Every thing I do is acronym soup…

That is what my son does, but secret stuff he can’t talk about. (but you can see the area we live in and draw conclusions). 😊

John

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
If you know what he does, "Your not in the Know"
Hanslope Park, is just Immigration. !!!🕸

We know he does networking, just not what he networks or what that does! 😏 We know he is also a buyer and it involves Cray computers. Evidently the fastest out there.

John

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts