Green Flag

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
hi,

i had to get direct line to sort out some issues when using green flag.I have always found direct line on the ball and i have found it equnt been able to say that of green flag,role on a few customer focussed changes.

andy

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Slightly off subject but still Green Flag. We were unfortunate enough to break down whilst towing to Derbyshire a couple of weeks ago. We rang Green Flag and whilst they were absolutely fantastic at arriving and towing us the CC site in Buxton, we have today received an invoice for the towing of the caravan. We have Recovery Plus level of cover which reading the small print of the policy covers the car and caravan. Has anyone any ideas? I'm going to call them but typically, they are only open Mon - Fri and I didn't receive the letter until I got home this evening!

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Clair.We have used green flag once. I put the wrong fuel in the car. We had the caravan in tow, they sent two recovery trucks 1 for car 1 for caravan, I did not get a bill. But we are fully comp maybe its worth it.

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
I spoke to Green Flag last week regarding breakdown cover with a caravan. They said that their standard policies include caravans being towed, but only if the caravan is less than 20 feet long, less than 10 feet high, and less than 7 feet wide.

If you want covering for a larger van through Green Flag, you need to take out the Mayday cover through the CC

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Clair.We have used green flag once. I put the wrong fuel in the car. We had the caravan in tow, they sent two recovery trucks 1 for car 1 for caravan, I did not get a bill. But we are fully comp maybe its worth it.
Clair- We did get our green flag cover through the caravan club as Richard has pointed out may'be that make a diffrence. I dont know.

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I spoke to Green Flag last week regarding breakdown cover with a caravan. They said that their standard policies include caravans being towed, but only if the caravan is less than 20 feet long, less than 10 feet high, and less than 7 feet wide.

If you want covering for a larger van through Green Flag, you need to take out the Mayday cover through the CC
I was just checking the policy document online for green flag, I already have the cover for my car and pick up my very first caravan on Monday. It states you are covered if 7 metres length, 3 metres high and 2.3 metres width, which are greater than what you stated. I'd assumed my caravan would be ok at 7ft 4 wide and 21ft long, I'm now going to ring and check just in case....

Its page 5 in this link, 3rd bullet point down, incase you are able to discuss it with them and not pay for the invoice http://www.greenflag.com/downloads/GF004_1209.pdf

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts