Greenlaning Sunday at the Easter Meet

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Morning

Have emailed the local GLASS representative to finalise things but not heard back yet.

For ease of organisation I will Post two new Topics

The First

For those who have a 4x4 who want to go and how many spare seats are available

The Second

For those who do not have a 4x4 but would like to be a passenger.

Please remember that whilst vehicles like my Discovery have 7 seats the two in the rear are not that comfy so we may ask people to rotate.

Heaven help anyone that ends up in the back of a Series Land Rover.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Good Morning Clive

We do not have a 4x4, if anyone could fit us in it would be appreciated - is there an age limit for children? my daughter is 10, and there are 2 adults.

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Good Morning Clive

We do not have a 4x4, if anyone could fit us in it would be appreciated - is there an age limit for children? my daughter is 10, and there are 2 adults.

Lolly x
dependijng on weather - I should have added, sorry!

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Have had a response from Amanda @ GLASS - she is out of the country now until April 4th and is away for Easter but she is trying to get us one or two of the GLASS Reps to come along on the Sunday.

She is certainly going to be able to provide us with Maps routes etc. As Steve said in an earlier Post, we cannot emphasise enough the importance of travelling ONLY on legal Byways.

To get to the most scenic Greenlanes we have just over an hours journey so I suggest meeting at 10:30 and so get there at about 11:45. Travel for about an hour and a half then stop for our sandwiches etc.

About another two hours in the afternoon and then "home".

Let's take plenty of photos! so remember the cameras.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts