Greygate plastic polish

Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
Anybody used the above for removal of scratches on caravan windows? Apparently it was used to clean the canopies on spitfires and the R.A.F. Still us it to this day, according to the reviews.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Anybody used the above for removal of scratches on caravan windows? Apparently it was used to clean the canopies on spitfires and the R.A.F. Still us it to this day, according to the reviews.
You would be better off using Vuplux another proven product. I don't think the windows in a caravan are a similar plastic and using the Greygate stuff may or may not affect the windows. Lets us kowo how you get on using it. Thanks.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Not use that only use Fenwicks Windowize it use to remove light scratches and the window now gleams. when we had our caravan.

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
I've used it on the rear screen on my MG F before I upgraded to a glass window.
Did a great job on that , my dad used it on his caravan, but he's no longer with us to ask how it went.
Used to be made 1 mile from where I'm sitting now :)

Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
Well, received my Greygate today and put it to trial. One word, Amazing! Goes on easy and buffs no problem and the bonus is it removed scrathes 100% much better than Fenwicks which i tried. Cant comment on Vuplex as i havent tried it, but the price put me off.
If its good enough for the R.A.F. its good enough for me!

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Well, received my Greygate today and put it to trial. One word, Amazing! Goes on easy and buffs no problem and the bonus is it removed scrathes 100% much better than Fenwicks which i tried. Cant comment on Vuplex as i havent tried it, but the price put me off.
If its good enough for the R.A.F. its good enough for me!
Not sure how you can say the price put you off as the Greygate polish is lot more expensive at £8.40 for 100ml plus delivery. Vuplux is £16.75 for 445ml. However if you are happy with it and it works that is the main thing. (y) :D

Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
Not sure how you can say the price put you off as the Greygate polish is lot more expensive at £8.40 for 100ml plus delivery. Vuplux is £16.75 for 445ml. However if you are happy with it and it works that is the main thing. (y) :D
I find I have more control over the application of the polish, applying it with a micro fibre cloth, where as vuplex is aerosol and with a lot of aerosols a % is lost to the wind/atmosphere.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts