Grondre holiday park- Nr Narbeth Pembrokeshire (Vale holiday ...

Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
Have just recieved brochure for above park, and wondered if anyone has stayed there?

The facilitities for tourers look great.

would welcome any feedback

Many thanks

Andrea

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
We went 2 years ago and probably won`t go again, its the overflow site if you cant get on any of the companies other sites, quite a few season pitchers there and they look uncared for with grass overgrown, lots of static vans as you drive into the site, very small pool and bar, its ok if you just want a break by your like we did, just partied till late at night, no lighting to pitches and from memory 2 toilets and 2 showers you get what you pay for.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Took my caravan there for my son and family to use 18 months ago. I agree with Anthony lots of sited tourers which have the best pitches and these are not cared for, with grass all around and many awnings blown down.

I had to pitch on a slope and because I have a large twin axle I had to acquire stones and blocks of wood to prop up the front end. My extensive collection of blocks was woefully inadequate.

This then entailed a major climb to get in the van as my door is towards the front!

In defence my son etc enjoyed their stay and have been back camping. New toilet block (prefabricated but tidy) has been installed.

Personally it fails to meet my demands by some distance and I will never return. If you are looking for that area there are many better parks available in Pembrokeshire.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts