Grrrrrrr b******* hang 'em

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
G

What a sad tale of our times, and how terrible an experience for a young lady.

It though sad that the individuals concerned now have to be called names and threatened with rotten veg and fruit etc.

Spare a thought for the lads that did thism and what have they endured in their young lives.

Divorce

Single Parent Family

Abuse

Drunken Parents

Drug Depandancy

Poverty

Homelessness

Bullying

Social Deprivation

Dyslexia

Attention Deficit

No father Figure

Give it some thought please !

Then consider, putting down, shooting or throwing the key way.

I just hope the Victim can move on as she is unlikly to get the helping hand and pat on the head from anybody bar her family whilst the Vermin get counselling and a holiday to the West Indies to help them mend their ways.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well, I acknowledge what some of you are saying regarding dealing with these low lifes, can't really argue with it.

But hey - what a fantastic service from 'Chris' my lovely police officer.

Lisa.

G

That is very positive Lisa, its just a pity that in other areas of the UK the only thing you get from the police is a voice on the end of phone goving you a crime number and the consoling words "well you are insured".

I hope your young lady is fine and is not forced to keep a low profile after the law has finished with her attackers.

Some kind of self defence course maybe worth considering to help with her confidence, maybe your policeman knows of something.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi euro

Thanks for your reply and the advice on self defence. Both myself and daughter are looking into classes. My brother is an ex kick boxing champion but that sounds a bit like hard work to me though!

Lisa

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
Keeps you fit too - I could do with some.

I did Judo and Karate when I was younger but I believe that the classes that teach pure self defence rather than a sport might be better suited for your purposes.

These are an amalgum of everything including the twist, kick or knee in the trouser area method.

It would be argued that the sports make reflexes second nature, but I am sure the SD classes could do that too.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa,

sorry to hear about your daughters experience.I work in the custody side of the Police and unfortunately this is an all to common crime.When the culprits are brought to the station the majority are so cockey and full of themselves because they know that absolutely nothing is going to happen.

They are an absolute nightmare whilst in our custody ,demanding everything they can think of.

I would rather deal with a hardened criminal than a juvenile.

Then when parent or social worker turn up ,its a quick interview and out the door being reported to the childrens reporter.

We see the same ones over and over again,the police get as frustrated as everyone else but their hands are tied in relation to all the procedures put in place to protect these poor wee souls........forgetting about the victim..

When they turn 16 yrs old they are then treated as adults and go to court only to get bail time and time again.

This is no deterant, they go through life getting away with it while we pay our taxes to support their lifestyle.

The law is a joke and the police have to work with it and the victims are never the winners.

What I have spoken about is based on Scottish law..

Regards john.b.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for your post John.

Re the crime situation in this country, I know it's a sorry state of affairs and I don't think it will be sorted out for a long long time, if ever.

I work quite closely with the police as part of my job (fire) and asb is a massive problem. As I've said before, savages breed savages.

I'm just very pleased with the police's response and the speed in which they acted. I know if it had happened at the weekend etc the response would have been different. We were lucky in that my daughter knew both of the little savages and was able to tell the police their full names.

It's being referred to the CPS and the police have asked us if there are any dates when we are unable to attend court, should it get that far.

I'm just glad I went to the police station straight away. I know it's not the crime of the century. The police officer said the kid handed the phone over to him as soon as he stepped through the door. Apparently, the little b*******'s father was very 'pro police' and was in full agreement that he be taken to the police station and questioned. He's been bailed at the moment. (Although I have heard on the grapevine the kid already has a record).

I have no misconceptions about him receiving proper 'justice' but my daughter is glad to have her phone back. She has a weekend job and saved up really hard to buy that phone.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa,

thats the bit that really gets on my wick.Someone like yourself and your daughter who work hard to save for something and then this undesirable comes and along and says I'll have that,easy ,don't work just steal what I want and believe me they very seldom change throughout there life

regards john.b.

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Lisa,

As another serving 'polis' north of the border, it is reasuring to here praise from a member of the public when one of us is just doing our job.

I agree with all John B says, in fact I would go as far as to say that many police now feel like second class citizens. Due to the Government PC policies, all it takes now is for one scrote to make a complaint (even when, if the circumstances were reversed, there would be no action taken) and the police officer is under investigation........great inducement to happy work place.NOT!!!!

TRENDING THREADS