Grrrrrrr b******* hang 'em

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My daughter (age 14) was mugged on the way home from school this afternoon. Just got back from the police station. Had her £100 phone taken by two 14 year old skronks.

Lisa

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Grrrrrrr b******* hang 'em

Is that the official line Lisa or a personal view.

Hope she is ok and I'm sure the police will do every thing in their power to catch the girls.

Brian

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Brian. I have actually got some gallows in my garden (if anyone doesn't believe me, I can email a picture). They are used for getting my little dog fit. He tugs on ropes from them.

Well, my poor daughter is very upset and was very frightened. She's given a statement and she actually knows the two 'children' (for want of a better word) so the police said they will be visiting them quite soon. I have to say, I know both officers involved quite well and they handled the situation in a very professional and positive manner and put my daughter at ease. Notts Police - can recommend them on this occasion.

Lisa x

MAM

Aug 16, 2006
Visit site
Well done for involvng the Police. Too often this sort of crime goes unreported and the muggers get away with it. It isn't weak or petty involving the Police - it's the right thing to do to ensure that all our children don't end up being mugged.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks MAM.

Just had a phone call about ten minutes ago from the police. The police are en route to the skronks house. I know the kid who took it has probably already got rid of it but what a brilliant service from the police.

Lisa

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lisa I'm really sorry to hear about your daughter but please dont hold your breath. I will wager now that the b******s don't get punished. Infact our PC government are now proposing that if thugs who rob return their ill gotten gains and say sorry to the victim they will be let off. It sickens me the way this country is going and the government in waiting is no better. Cameron is just like a wet lettuce........ hug a hoodie, love a lout.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi LB

Thanks for your reply. I agree with what you say, I'm not holding my breath for anything. I'm just praising the police.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Things will never get better until we take Shakespeares advice and hang the lawyers. At least the ones who get the "poor misunderstood youths" off on technicalities.

Marc

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry to hear about Emma's problems, Lisa. She's unfortunately been in the wars this last year and deserves a break from it all. It effects the whole family when something like this happens and quite often those that have been harmed feel guilty for being attacked in the first place. Hope the police sort it all out but it's about time the root of the problem was looked into and solved.

Hanging is too good for them.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies folks, it's really appreciated.

Great news - just had a phone call, the youth who took the phone is in custody and they have got the phone back!!!

I can't believe it.

The officer is coming round in a bit.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I hope your daughter has been saving her pocket money. She will have to pay compensation to the thief because the poor love will be traumatised by having his collar felt.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I hope your daughter has been saving her pocket money. She will have to pay compensation to the thief because the poor love will be traumatised by having his collar felt.
Just let him try it!

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Brian

That's perfectly correct of course, I wonder which one he will be wearing.........

Driving bit

Liverpool bit

Jointed bit

Weymouth

Bauchers

Mullen

Eggbut

Jointed dee

German hollow

French link

Schulumg Lozenge

Schule vertindel loose ring

Hollow jointed

D cheek

Mullen mouth

Waterford nelson

Vulcanite pelham

.........Although I was more interested in his handcuffs, but that's another story!

Lisa xx smiley icon thingy.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Brian

That's perfectly correct of course, I wonder which one he will be wearing.........

Driving bit

Liverpool bit

Jointed bit

Weymouth

Bauchers

Mullen

Eggbut

Jointed dee

German hollow

French link

Schulumg Lozenge

Hollow jointed

D cheek

Mullen mouth

Waterford nelson

Vulcanite pelham

.........Although I was more interested in his handcuffs, but that's another story!

That's a bit too far , Lisa.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Brian

Driving bit

Liverpool bit

Jointed bit

Weymouth

Bauchers

Mullen

Eggbut

Jointed dee

German hollow

French link

Schulumg Lozenge

Hollow jointed

D cheek

Mullen mouth

Waterford nelson

Vulcanite pelham

? Sorry Lol, I don't understand.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Brian

Driving bit

Liverpool bit

Jointed bit

Weymouth

Bauchers

Mullen

Eggbut

Jointed dee

German hollow

French link

Schulumg Lozenge

Hollow jointed

D cheek

Mullen mouth

Waterford nelson

Vulcanite pelham

Sorry Lisa, I just thought you "bit" of more than you could chew.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Brian

Driving bit

Liverpool bit

Jointed bit

Weymouth

Bauchers

Mullen

Eggbut

Jointed dee

German hollow

French link

Schulumg Lozenge

Hollow jointed

D cheek

Mullen mouth

Waterford nelson

Vulcanite pelham

Of course, how dim of me!!!!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well, we have the phone back minus the sim card. Little B****** has been bailed awaiting charges. The other skronk is being interviewed tomorrow.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's easy to get the old SIM blocked so it will be useless. Some networks will issue a new SIM for free. If you go into your network's High Street shop (if they have them) rather than ring a call centre, they are likely to be more helpful - especially if they are not too busy at the time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts