GTS VOUGE Clock

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
I know this is lame but!!!! We have just taken delivery of our first caravan a GTS Vouge 420 and every thing was perfect, but I cannot figure out how to change the time on the clock, Although we quickly realised time doesn't matter!!. I did not want to push it out of its housing without confirmation that it is meant to come out. Any suggestions welcome.

Paul

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Paul, I have just had a new Abbey and to change the time I pulled the whole thing from the wall and then pulled off the face, changed the hands on the dial with my finger. This was on an Aventura so I am imagining that it will be the same or similar to your Vogue. Just as an aside does your 'van have a fixed bed?

Mar 30, 2005
Visit site
Hi Paul, I have an Abbey GTS vogue 517 2004 model. The clock can be removed from the plastic housing between the front lockers. It will just pull out aided by a gentle push from behind the housing. Once removed you will find that the back of the clock is removable, to enable the changing of battery etc. There you should also find the thumb wheel to set the time.

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Paul, I have just had a new Abbey and to change the time I pulled the whole thing from the wall and then pulled off the face, changed the hands on the dial with my finger. This was on an Aventura so I am imagining that it will be the same or similar to your Vogue. Just as an aside does your 'van have a fixed bed?
Many thanks to all I will change it next visit. Dave yes it has the fixed bed across the rear, I find it very comfortable but my other half finds it a bit hard, There is a small corner cut off at the end near the door but I don't notice it at all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts