Hangover cures!!

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
Happy New Year folks! Hope you all had a good one. I'm suffering with a mixture of 'man flu' and a hangover.

Anyone got any good remedies?? ( I can't get drunk again though!)

Gavin.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Gavin

Happy New Year to you too.

1. Plenty of water

2. Plenty of fresh orange juice

3. Plenty of Paracetamol

4. Take yourself off to bed and don't get up until you feel better, ask your other half to keep you stocked up with the above.

Hope you feel better soon.

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As a sufferer of man flue, you really should be in hospital, Gavin. So while I applaud your efforts I can only think of alcohol dependency as a short term cure.

Can't get drunk again, or won't get drunk again?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa,

I like the sound of no.4, but i think i might have a hard time persuading Mrs B, she's suffering too!

Gavin.
Oh dear sorry to hear she's ill too.

Let us not forget though, that as she is a woman, she'll be over it a lot sooner than you will. She'll even still be able to do all the housework, cook fabulous meals, wash the car etc whilst she's ill.

You, however, must stay in bed, drink plenty of fluids, keep warm and don't even think of getting out of bed unless its 100% necessary.

Lisa

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
Oh dear sorry to hear she's ill too.

Let us not forget though, that as she is a woman, she'll be over it a lot sooner than you will. She'll even still be able to do all the housework, cook fabulous meals, wash the car etc whilst she's ill.

You, however, must stay in bed, drink plenty of fluids, keep warm and don't even think of getting out of bed unless its 100% necessary.

Lisa
Believe it or not, i probably do 75 per cent of the cooking because of the hours i work. As for the cars, she's never washed, hoovered or polished one in the 15+ years we've been married! And do i complain??, well of course i do, but it never gets me anywhere. I suppose she does do just about everything else though.

Gavin.

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
As a sufferer of man flue, you really should be in hospital, Gavin. So while I applaud your efforts I can only think of alcohol dependency as a short term cure.

Can't get drunk again, or won't get drunk again?
Had a couple of hot toddy's last night and felt a bit better today for. I guess theres only one cure that really works....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts