Happy birthday Jo-Anne 35 today

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
i just i would be really silly and post myself a HB message. i cant belive i am 35 today i just forgot how old i was. now im the other side of the 35 and getting closer to 40 but i dont feel it.

im going clothes shopping and having lunch with the OH. we should have been going away for the weekend to a CL approx 30 mins away but we cancelled it because of the weather forcast. everyone told us it would be windy and snowing. well its bloody gorgeous here in coventry its sunny but a but cold. we wanted to try the new van and awning before we head for dorset next friday but looks like dorset will be the first run now.

anyway im going to town now on the spend.

so happy birthday to me cheers

jo-anne

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo

Many happy returns for today. 35 Eh, you're still a young un. Lucky you!

I hope you have a lovely day, make sure you chose the most expensive food on the menu.

Sorry you canclled your trip for this weekend, it's sunny but very cold here too. It will be interesting to see if we get the snow which is forecast.

Have a lovely time babes.

Love from Lisa & Diesel xxxxx

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Happy Birthday Jo-Anne!

It was Rob's 39th birthday on Sunday - we keep telling him he's now 40 next birthday! I can't gloat too much though, I'm only 9 weeks younger than him.

Judging by the wind and sleet here in Sheffield, you've done the right thing by calling off your trip this weekend - better to err on the side of caution, particularly with a lovely new caravan to think about.

Enjoy your retail therapy and the rest of your birthday.

Claire & Rob

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
happy Birthday, Jo-anne. I must say that you don't look a day over, well, 35, really!! You've a lot of catching up to do though. I'm 65 on Sunday, but it can't really be, cos I just don't feel it. 65 is OLD, you get the Old Age Pension! that'll be good, but please note everybody, that I AM NOT OLD!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would also like to add my best wishes to Jo-anne for her birthday today. 35 years of age - the ink is still wet on the birth certificate. As far as heading to forty think "Life begins at forty". I am not quite as old as Emmerson but wont see 60 again. Age is only relative as far as the calender is concerned. I don't feel 60+ and hopefully don't look it. My mind is young and active though the body does occassionally have trouble in keeping up with the mind.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Happy birthday ya old ****** :O) ...... OMG 35, it's all downhill now jo-anne. You'd better pull your finger out, get on with that Bumper Book Of Touring Sites because time is running out.

BTW don't forget my commission :O)

Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
Happy Birthday Jo-Anne

I can just about remember my 35th birthday as it was shortly after I met my husband Tim after being widowed 9 years previously. It was agggrreat birthday. Hope yours was as good as mine was all those years ago. Now I count on my grandaughters to keep me young.

Denise

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
thanks everyone for the best wishes.

i wish i had gone away now and not listened to everyone else.

we are going to dorset next week, snow, sleet or rain.

do you lot go away what ever the weather?.

jo

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hello, jo-anne and happy birthday. 35 isnt soooo bad when you say it quick lol only joking.

We go away in all weathers unless its realy windy on day of departure. We usually only do 4/5 days at a time in winter in case its blowing when we are due to come home so we've got a couple of days grace for the wind to die down, we have had to do that twice in 8 years.

Put the heating on when you arive and by the time you have set up it should be lovely and warm, just in time for the glass of wine.

Have a great stay in Dorset

kevin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts