happy motorcyclist

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
I once had a wasp come in through the visor and lodge against my cheek, I stopped very quickly and while while taking the helmet off it dropped into the neck of my leather jacket and stung me.

I thought "what the hell" and gave the area a smack, so he stung me again and then several weaker times more as I pulled my jacket off as he was now in the arm of the jacket.

Jacket on the floor and he flew off.

I was not a happy biker.

If anyone saw this incident appx 25 years ago - NOW you know what was going on.

Another thing that makes bikers unhappy is the morons who flick their fagbuts out of the car window, I had one that mysteriously ended up down the back of my glove and I had a friend who had a crash because one ended up in his helmet.

It makes you wish that just once they forgot to open the window! j

Sep 24, 2006
Visit site
I totally sypathise with you as many years ago I was hit in the throat ( summer so no scalf ) by a bumble bee which subsiquenly went inside my coat, whilst travelling a little quickly. Should have listened to my physics teacher when he was on about mass and momentum. There after no matter what the whether I always had a scalf, so a lesson learnt the hard way.

Regards Brian....

Feb 4, 2007
Visit site
30 years ago I got a wasp in my helmet while climbing a vary steep hill. All you bikers will know its not easy to stop on a steep hill while using both hands to frantically tear off your helmet. You have to balance the bike with one foot while using the other foot to apply the brake. luckilly it didnt sting me.

Colin.

TRENDING THREADS