happy new year folks

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
happy new year indeed.just back from bringing in the new year with a drink or 20.going to bed to get up early and do the same tomorrow.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Craig,

I have read many of your postings and find them actually quite difficult to read, because of the lack of conventional punctuation.

Please could you find the shift button to put capitals at the beginning of sentences, spaces after full stops etc.

Cheers.

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
John. I tend to just write exactly as i think, and that way hopefully contribute sensibly to any discussion, rather than getting bogged down in perfect grammar and punctuation. You may have a point though, so i'll give it a go. How was your new year by the way? Cheers.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
John. I tend to just write exactly as i think, and that way hopefully contribute sensibly to any discussion, rather than getting bogged down in perfect grammar and punctuation. You may have a point though, so i'll give it a go. How was your new year by the way? Cheers.
Thanks for your reply,

Technically its difficult to know how the new year is yet, but I'm hoping its going to be much better than last, which was strewn with the entire family having different health issues. So things can only get better.

Thanks for asking

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts