Harbury Fields Farm Touring Park

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We have booked a hardstanding servce pitch at Harbury fields farm a Caravan Club site has anyone been here is it good for the disabled and how far away from Stratford -Upon- Avon are you i will look forward to any in formation you can give me thanks.........

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
We stayed at this site about 3 years ago. It was a nice quiet site in a lovely country setting and looks every bit as well kept as the pictures on its website at the moment show. The toilet and shower block was a quaint renovated red brick farm building and very clean throughout our stay. I seem to remember a long drive up a farm lane to get to the site and perhaps a few potholes but these may now be fixed.
It was a few miles to the east of Warwick but it did not hinder us driving in to visit Warwick castle and the next day Stratford upon Avon. The site owner was very helpful and gave us directions for a nearby Asda a few miles up the road at a roundabout.
I would suggest that it is probably a good site for couples or families with smal children. Older kids might find it too quiet.
Not sure if that all will help you but I think it is a very nice site which I would stay in again.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the information Chocohen. JonnyG those replies were what i wanted to know but i hope the pot holes have gone now.......

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We stayed there last season, as others have said its very quiet and fairly remote. I don't recall the pot holes! Nice site actually, part of a working farm from what I recall, handy for Stratford or Warwick. Would stay there again.

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Tony
Good to hear there were no potholes last season. We stayed about 3 years ago so I was sure that they would have filled them in by now.
A really lovely site - I might even call back to it this year when we are down that way. Glad I have been reminded about it.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I can only agree with comments above my only critism is iif you are a twin axle unit the entrance gate is tight . other than that excellent site very clean very tidy very helpful staff we are going back.
Can I suggest check out uk campsites ,reviews in there are good as well
I hope this helps .

Sir Roger

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Sir Roger Actually i am a member of the Uk campsites and also Best of British and there are some fantastic sites in there and i can get a discount up to £1 per night depends on the season and thanks for your input..........

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
We stayed there a few months ago. Very pleasant, well maintained, clean site. They do not (or didn't then) accept payment by debit or credit card, however the site owner was very relaxed about when he got paid!
Mike

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts