Harlyn Sands

Mar 5, 2007
Visit site
harlyn sands is situated on the coast road between newquay and padstow in cornwall.if you come during school summer holidays,m5 a30 leave a30 at launceston for camelford/wadebridge.after wadebridge follow lorry route to padstow and then the village of st.merryn.harlyn will be well signosted from here.i have not been myself but know a lot that have.tihs is a good site with a lot of facilities,indoor pool waterslide etc.lots of small sheltered coves such as mother ivy's bay.trevose golf club nearby.about 8 miles to newquay,6miles padstow with numerous beaches/villages in both directions.gets full early for summer.

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
It wasn`t that bad jo-anne was it, i`ve just booked 2 weeks there and judging from all reviews i`ve read it sounds ok, are they all wrong!! the pitches are 30x30 according to the parks web site?? can you elaborate, and when did you go also what time did the noise stop, were you on the park pitches or beach field? any feedback would be appreciated many thanks

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi anthony, we stayed in a static about 3 years ago right on the edge of the field before we stared caravanning. my in laws had a motorhome at the time they went onto the pitches. the music went on till gone 11.30. didnt use the facilities but the pitches are cramped.

where did you look at reviews?. ive just been on www.ukcampsite.co.uk and theres only a couple of good reviews on there.

jo-anne

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts