Harrigtons awning

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Looking to purchase a full awning for the Conqueror.Cant really justify to the expense of an Isabella,but have seen the Harringtons awning at a reasonnable price.

Anybody have one or experiance of one at size 1075 cm?

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Roy

If the finances are a bit tight have a look at NR Awnings.

Over the years I have had three and they all did the job and performed well with no complaint.

I love my Izzy but she got some minor damage in a storm last year, easily fixed.Nothings perfect.

Cheers

Alan

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We had a Harrington awning for many years with the old caravan and it was brilliant - easy to erect and no problems with wind or rain at all. Only reason we have not got one now is that the new caravan was supplied by the dealer with an awning at a very low cost price as a "good will" deal.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have been on the net/phone all day so far.

Jeff bowen awnings very helpfull,suggests dorema senator lux or a new but pre 2008 trio mexico.

Dorema prices for size 17 range

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
i've got a harringtons awning at 1100cm for my hobby.

it's a quality bit of kit, easily the equal of the bradcots i've had in the past. i actually think it's better than the bradcot active range.

the only thing is discover advised that with n 1100 awning the steel frame is the best way to go, as the alloy frame is a bit light. this means the frame is heavy.

but they could have ripped me off for

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts