HARTSHOLME COUNTRY PARK

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi yes our friends have been a few years ago i think they said it was ok but they stayed in the summer hols and it was very full lots of children

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
I am not quite sure how we could do this but if the MOD could either givce me your e mail address or give you mine I could take some digital photos of the place and send them to you as I live just outside Lincoln

Regards

Tony #

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
I am not quite sure how we could do this but if the MOD could either givce me your e mail address or give you mine I could take some digital photos of the place and send them to you as I live just outside Lincoln

Regards

Tony #
thanks Tony

I will e-mail the MOD

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site

Regards

Tony #
Hi Tony

I have just e-mailed the MOD and asked him to let you have my e-mail address - look forward to receiving photos from you. Thanks ever so much

Lolly x

Jan 10, 2006
Visit site
Hi we live in lincoln and we know hartsholme park quite well the park joins onto the main country park where you can walk around the lakes and there is a childrens play area it is a very nice part of lincoln and is regulary patroled by park rangers . The site itself is a minite away from a cafe and park info centre and 5 mins drive from the centre of lincoln the pitches are well laid out and spacious and the shower/toilet block is very clean according to my wifes brother who have stayed there there is also a large gate on the site entrance.

hope this helps

woody

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for your posting.

My husband is in the RAF and is going on a course at Waddington in March, that's why we picked it - hope to enjoy ourselves!

Many thanks again

Lolly x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts