Has anyone tried “Myswiftlife”. And found the chat bot to be of any use?

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
Background
I wanted to email swift re a problem because My dealer couldn’t help (or didn’t want to). Not impressed by his customer service skills.

dealer “not heard of that problem before”.
Dealer “Contact swift”
Me “can’t you do that”,
dealer “they would take more notice of you!”

so can’t find Swift customer service email address on this site

they have a chat bot, this is the url, but you might need an account to get in

I have tried to use this, tonight, my question directed me to articles that were of no help.
I asked to speak to a human
i asked for an email address
all I got was “I don’t understand, please rephrase the question”
I was unable to ask it any questions that it understood.

to be fair it’s outside uk working hours, but it’s an automated system so should not be designed to make customers get angry. Not great PR

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Swift would probably take less notice of a customer contacting them as there is no contract between the customer and the manufacturer so the dealer is telling porkies.

It is normally the responsibility of the dealer to sort out issues and not their customer!

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
Thanks, I appreciate this, but it’s more of a design fault rather than something broken. The individual I spoke to seems somewhat inflexible, not sure if it’s his personality, the dealer policy, or it’s a bit hard and I can’t be bothered.

I will try Swift again.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I’ve not found chat bots all that much use in websites I have to use. Generally I finish up with the comment “ connecting you to an agent” which at times will allow me to discuss my query with a human and make progress.

Be interested to hear how you get on with contacting Swift. But design fault or not they will more than likely refer you back to your dealership. I do think that your dealership is sloping shoulders on the issue.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Thanks, I appreciate this, but it’s more of a design fault rather than something broken. The individual I spoke to seems somewhat inflexible, not sure if it’s his personality, the dealer policy, or it’s a bit hard and I can’t be bothered.

I will try Swift again.

When was the caravan purchased because even if it is a design fault the responsibility is still with the dealer for up to 6 years in England and not with the manufacturer. You are being fobbed off by the dealer.

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
Agree with you about chat bots, I came across Tesco and Severn Trent, what’s app contacts. That was brilliant in both cases. Quick responses, but if you delay a response, as I had to for 2 days, you can pick up the thread where you left off.

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
As regards what I think is a design fault ….. if acknowledged, and it had to be fixed on loads of vans, it would cost a fortune. But to me it seems to contravene the recommendations of the heating supplier as to how it should be fitted.

TRENDING THREADS