Have I Missed Something?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I dont use this forum as regular as some and so I've only just noticed the somewhat distasteful way that some people are communicating with Captaoin Kangaroo. Why is this? What has he done thats so awful as to warrant such abuse? To actually call someone a very rude name and ask someone to go and top themselves is not in the spirit of things. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Daventura

I think if you spend a bit of time reading some posts,particularly "the mag" you will see and hopefully realise

what he has done that has offended so many!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina, or anyone else that can respond, the reason I dont use the forum much is because I dont have the time to spend looking through the threads, so get out of touch very quickly. Could you give me a shortened/ highlighted version to put me in the picture?

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I personally have laughed my socks off at some of the things Kanga has said,but he and another comment from another person went totally below the belt by being extremely rude to a member for reasons i'd like you to read yourself(I repeat the "mag) topic in the general section,these people then came back and clamied the'd been misinterpreted but I think what got up everyones nose was that rather than apologise he came back with more insults!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts