haven prices

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
just been looking at the prices of haven this year, have these people gone mad as they intend to charge nearly double for a friday and saturday night, yes thats right, so now if you fancy a weekend away with all the "entertainment"its gonna cost you 100 qwid (approx)if you go witsun its about 73 qwid for friday and the same for saturday. 146 for two nights. mid week prices are about the same as last year, it looks as if they are trying to drive us out and bring in more "statics"so im afraid they wont be seeing us much this year

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gary, you have the answer do not go there(Haven)there are plenty of sites around.Take a look around.Haven sites can well be beaten.You probably will not quiet get the same entertainment levels.Jim

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I quite agree with all that you say........I think Haven have lost the plot with regard to touring caravans...... How can they possible justify this years prices???

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I agree they have considerably increased their prices. We have stayed at one of their sites in Norfolk for the past 3 years the second week of the whitsun school hols and have taken advantage of the

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Reading this, it seems to me that somewhere in the Haven setup, someone has lost touch with the real world. Still I suppose there are fools who will pay this kind of money and all the time there is, Haven will continue to apply these charges.

Vic

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If Haven will not answer the paying customers then perhaps practical caravan could ask. These national companies only seem to respect the sort of pressure that a widely read magazine, such as this, can offer.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
if you think there weekly prices are bad yuo should check the seasonal ones 2433 pounds i dont think so i am sure they do not want to be bothered with tourers i know for sure 2 caravanning families that will be giving haven a wide berth this season.Perhaps if we all agree not to use the sites they will bring down the prices

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
just tried to book at haggerston for easter and got this crazy price...no wonder they had vacant pitches :)

Haggerston castle Holiday Park

DATE 25th March 2005

DURATION 3 nights

PITCH SUPER PITCH

(Features a turret with connections for electricity and water, with some provisions for drainage)

PARTY DETAILS 2 adults, 2 children & 0 infants (Plus 0 pets)

PRICE

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Err We have. The problem is trying to find sites offering the same range of facilities with a decent standard and price. There don't appear to be too many.

Maybe we should put together a list of Haven/British Holiday alternatives.

Martin T.

Mar 19, 2005
Visit site
Err We have. The problem is trying to find sites offering the same range of facilities with a decent standard and price. There don't appear to be too many.

Maybe we should put together a list of Haven/British Holiday alternatives.

Martin T.
Has anyone tried the parkdean sites were just back from Southerness & the entertainment was fantastic small child loved it, ranges from

Apr 10, 2005
Visit site
been to quite a few Haven but always think although a bit pricey great for keeping the kids entertained, but have got a great deal for June, Kiln Park booked last Oct 7 nights inc passes 2 adults & 2 children

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Nothing wrong with the 9;50 mob we do three ayear great value.

More room then our tourer no towing we loving it. Grandkids love it to. You must pick your dates to get a good deal. we also use the tourer at haven site's always our first choice you get what you pay for. Mickp
The

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts