havens perransand

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have booked to take tent for 7 nights inc electricty for £121.

only paid £56 inc discount and voucher whitsand week.

What is the site really like have two teenagers and an 11 year old. where is the nearest place for shopping ie tesco/somerfield etc

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Its a typical Haven site so a bit comercial for us. Entertainment for the kids is great and quite a bit to do on site. Has a shop which was slightly more expensive than normal shops but not so much to put us off. The camping area is near dunes which gives limited shelter from aany winds. I cant remember were tescos was in relation to the site. The sea is a bit of a walk from the main site. Despite the rotten weather we had (April last year) we had a really good time and our 5 year old still talks about it. I typed a review shortly after visiting which can be found on the UKCS website.

Peter

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Its a typical Haven site so a bit comercial for us. Entertainment for the kids is great and quite a bit to do on site. Has a shop which was slightly more expensive than normal shops but not so much to put us off. The camping area is near dunes which gives limited shelter from aany winds. I cant remember were tescos was in relation to the site. The sea is a bit of a walk from the main site. Despite the rotten weather we had (April last year) we had a really good time and our 5 year old still talks about it. I typed a review shortly after visiting which can be found on the UKCS website.

Peter
Thanks for your tips Peter. We only booked this site because it was so reasonable and we hope suitable for the children.

I had hoped the sea was closer although pictures can be deceiving

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for your tips Peter. We only booked this site because it was so reasonable and we hope suitable for the children.

I had hoped the sea was closer although pictures can be deceiving
Hi Susan,

Haven site's get a load of flack mostly due to price. The days we went away were midweek april and it cost us

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts