haycraft cc site or hunter moon cc site, help

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi.

We have just come back from a weekend at Haycraft. Lovely smallish site, quite select I thought. Not very good for kids as although there is a grass area to play on there is no play area as such, so therefore not many kids on site. very small dog walk but loads of walks from the site. Swanage is a typical old fashioned sea side town, plenty of fish and chips. Site was immaculate.

Was at Hunters Moon at Easter, 8th visit. Much larger site but up to normal CC standards. More to do for children and larger dog walk. again numerous walks nearby. If you have Children Hunters Moon is probably your best bet, but we loved Haycraft because it was smaller and quieter. Loads to do in area. We are fortunate as both these sites are within 45 mins of where we live.

Andrew

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi.

We have just come back from a weekend at Haycraft. Lovely smallish site, quite select I thought. Not very good for kids as although there is a grass area to play on there is no play area as such, so therefore not many kids on site. very small dog walk but loads of walks from the site. Swanage is a typical old fashioned sea side town, plenty of fish and chips. Site was immaculate.

Was at Hunters Moon at Easter, 8th visit. Much larger site but up to normal CC standards. More to do for children and larger dog walk. again numerous walks nearby. If you have Children Hunters Moon is probably your best bet, but we loved Haycraft because it was smaller and quieter. Loads to do in area. We are fortunate as both these sites are within 45 mins of where we live.

Andrew
hi andrew we have booked hunters moon for a good 9 days i think in august so ill stick with it. whats weymouth, poole and bournmouth like?

any advise etc that could help. was going to take the kids to the the dinosaur and the tank museum have you been to any?.

thanks

jo-anne

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
hi andrew we have booked hunters moon for a good 9 days i think in august so ill stick with it. whats weymouth, poole and bournmouth like?

any advise etc that could help. was going to take the kids to the the dinosaur and the tank museum have you been to any?.

thanks

jo-anne
The whole area is geared up for family holidays. The site has a little office full of leaflets for where to go. There are far to numerous to go through on this site. You have got Bournemouth,Poole and Weymouth all within easy distance. You will not be disappointed with this area.Something for everyone.

Andrew

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts