Hello All

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Hello all.We are in the process of purchasing our very first caravan. We have gone for a two year old Abbey spectrum 540 with a motor-mover and are picking it up a week Thursday, all very exciting stuff.Can anyone in the swansea/Lanelli/Bridgend area recommend a good storage site as with 3 cars there is no rooom on the drive!!! Also for our first trip we thought we would to western as its not to far away can any one recommend any good sites that will take two very large dogs,(1 being a 14month old well behaved Rottie that thinks its a cocker spaniel and the other being a 3 year old foxhound X Shepard- not so well behaved but always on a lead and muzzled in public). Regards Diane and Adrian

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
No worries Diane!

I would like to pre-warn you, I am the loudest member of the forum, and unfortunately I am addicted to Big Brother - god help me!

Good to have another newbie to the forum on board, be nice if you could join us on our meets sometimes, keep an eye on the Events, Rallies and owners clubs thread.

Welcome again

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Diane welcome to the world of caravanning and the forum in particular. There are more important things than watching big brother, etc. or even thinking of the forum meets. The main concern at this present time is caravan storage in the BRIDGEND area (large print so that Lord B. can see there is another contributer from this area). There is a very good storage site on Western Avenue on the Bridgend Industrial Estate. I believe they charge

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Hi Diane welcome to the world of caravanning and the forum in particular. There are more important things than watching big brother, etc. or even thinking of the forum meets. The main concern at this present time is caravan storage in the BRIDGEND area (large print so that Lord B. can see there is another contributer from this area). There is a very good storage site on Western Avenue on the Bridgend Industrial Estate. I believe they charge

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Diane the obvious answer as you work in Bridgend is to move to Bridgend. Don't be intimidated by the threats of Lord B. he has something against Bridgend folk as he has threatened me with death should I go anywhere near Hereford city or county. I am of the opinion that he is all mouth and no action. Incidently I live in Penyfai but used to work in Neath. Probably passed each other on the motorway.

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Diane the obvious answer as you work in Bridgend is to move to Bridgend. Don't be intimidated by the threats of Lord B. he has something against Bridgend folk as he has threatened me with death should I go anywhere near Hereford city or county. I am of the opinion that he is all mouth and no action. Incidently I live in Penyfai but used to work in Neath. Probably passed each other on the motorway.
As for lord B, he can only kill you on market day and only with a bow and arrow,(this is one of the royal by-laws laid down by some english king- i forget which one as). As for moving to Bridgend, well thats not an option as Adrian works for unichem and his depo. is in gowerton. My company has a little habbit of moving you around every few years and so far this has been my longest stay-just over 19 months.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts