Hello all

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi all new to Caravans just got a Bailey Ranger GT60 Series 6 460 /2 2009 will be picking it up one 7th of october
which just happens to be my birthday.
Not new to towing as have a boat with a trailer of some 7.5m long.
Wil (my wife and I ) are hopping to go to a site close by for a week end to try it out soon.
I have 3 sites with in a mile of the storage site and with in 5 miles of home so will not be going far for the first trip.
I work for BT :blush:
I will be towing with a lander rover freelander one
I hope to learn from this forum and give some back .
May see some of you out and about in 2017 come and say hi

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome Click, have fun in your new caravan, we are all year round caravanrs, which can be geat, see you around some where.
Hutch.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi click! Thanks for posting and introducing yourself. Welcome to the Practical Caravan forum. Sounds like you've got an exciting birthday present coming your way!

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi and welcome, like yourself I am new to caravans and have found the members on here are just great, always ready to offer help and advice. So now like me you just need to get out and enjoy.

Regards Dave.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Click. Welcome to the forum. What a great birthday president. We also tow with a Freelander. Would like to say best tow car ever, but the b#g*#r broke down and has been at the garage for a week.
Happy vanning
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts