HELLO and welcome to Practical Motorhome's forum!

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello and welcome to Practical Motorhome's forum! If you've just joined us, please tell us a little about... * Yourself* Your motorhome/camper van, if you have one* What you dream of owning * That special person/dog/cat/sister/brother/friend who travels with you! To start you off... Hello, I'm Kate, I borrow our test motorhomes, take photos & write touring features and test articles, news and blogs for Practical Motorhome magazine. I also edit articles for press, create the e-newsletter and promote the wonderful world of motorhomes via our Practical Motorhome Facebook page, Practical Motorhome Twitter feed, Practical Motorhome Pinterest boards of photo stories and pmotorhome google+. We also have a lively collection of the editorial team's pmotorhome YouTube motorhome reviews. I pop on to the Forum daily and try to answer queries or direct them to others in the team when we're not getting the print magazine to press. (PS Pictured: our best editorial ideas meeting ever!)Over to you - we're a chatty bunch, but now that you can get a word in edgeways... what would you like tell us about yourself?
[PS Trouble posting? Practical Motorhome's Nigel has some tips for you regarding Internet Explorer 9...]

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm a dad, semi-retired.
Not an owner yet, but very interested.
Would love anything with a huge television.
Intend to travel with the Wife.

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi Jeff, thanks for introducing yourself! Does 'the Wife' have a name? (Ha ha, tell us quickly or I fear you could be in Big Trouble with your beloved...) Anyone else fancy saying hello?

Oct 5, 2018
Visit site
Hello my name is Debbie and I am in the process of buying my first Motorhome, I have gone for a Winnebago Brave its an old model but hey the price was right. I am hoping to set off in January (once I have rented out my house) and make my way to Spain.
Any hints or tips would be greatfully received.
i will need to work for a few months a year just to top up the cashflo so will be looking for some seasonal work where I also get a pitch.

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi Debbie! Wow, that's a big first motorhome to buy... how fabulous! Good luck with your travels. For hints and tips on full-time touring through Europe there are some great blogs to read, by people living the dream: http://www.practicalmotorhome.com/blog/my-top-motorhome-blogs

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi am married to Lynn we have been moterhomeing over 10 years we when full time wildcamping for 2years now liveing in sunny Blackpool

Mar 19, 2020
Visit site
We have a ‘96 Horizons Camaro based on a mk5 Transit. Similar layout to the AS Symbol. She has had a full body restoration. I need to strip out the sliding side bench seat to access the water heater. Has anyone found the simple way to remove the pull out section of the Bed/Seat?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi and welcome to the Forum, but with this thread being 10 years old you may not get many replies from the above members. Might be better to start a new thread in the motorhome section under Motorhome Discussions.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts